Do you enjoy riding motorcycles for fun or for transportation necessity? If you like to go fast, but still want to be safe and look stylish, then you will need to get a great helmet. But be aware that not all helmets are made equally. A well-designed helmet should look great, fit well, and of course, needs be up to DOT standards. If you are looking for an exceptional and high-quality, extra durable helmet, try the Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
This is a wonderful helmet that comes in several different style and color options. It also has some great features, too.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
- Easy Access System
- Variable Ventilation System
- >> Click Here To Read Specifications, Customer Reviews and Rating <<
- Pros of the Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
- Cons of the Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
- Frequently Asked Questions About Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
- >> See More Questions and Answers <<<
Easy Access System
This helmet features a large switch lock and release for the face shield and chin bar. The lightweight chin bar and face shield rotates with smooth precision on just one axis point which allows for the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design.
This helmet features a 360 Pivot Locking System which has been road tested. The locking mechanism is made of high quality stainless steel components, rather than plastic, like many cheaper models.
This means the locking mechanism is much stronger, and you are less likely to experience any locking issues. The locking switch is also extra large so it is easy to use while wearing your motorcycle gloves.
This helmet is very lightweight option for a motorcycle helmet. It weighs only about five pounds. The total shipping weight for this helmet is just over six pounds. Lighter weight helmets are fantastic because they will put less strain your neck muscles, unlike heavier weight helmet options will.
And this helmet is specifically designed for cross-sport capabilities. It is designed for Motorsports as well as regular street riding. Its aerodynamic design makes it ideal for race track and dirt biking sports.
Variable Ventilation System
Nothing is more annoying that a poor ventilation system. Not to mention you will get really hot and sweaty when you have bad air circulation in your helmet. This helmet features large upper and lower air vents to make for a cool, comfortable ride.
It also features a molded air spoiler which will reduce drag, lift, and take away excess pressure from your neck.
Due to the ever-growing popularity of Motorsports and adventure-touring, a need was created for a versatile and durable helmet. This is considered one of the most versatile and progressive flip-up helmets on the market.
The entire chin bar and face shield raise up as one complete unit thanks to the 360 Pivot Locking System. This helmet is durable enough for extreme sports, highway riding, and comfortable enough for everyday commuting.
This helmet will take you from the race track to the streets quite easily. And it has a taller and wider field of vision than most standard models.
Pros of the Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
- The face shield and chin bar raise as one full, locked unit.
- This makes getting the helmet off and on much easier than traditional helmets.
- A stainless steel locking mechanism makes for a solid and reliable lock on your face shield. Never worry about your visor flipping open again while you are riding.
- This helmet barely weighs in at five pounds.
- Thick padding makes for a comfortable ride.
- There are small indents on the inside to accommodate speakers.
Cons of the Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
- It does not come equipped with a bluetooth speaker set.
- The shell of the helmet is fairly large and can give you a slight bobble head appearance.
- Some Amazon reviews complained that it does not have good noise-reduction insulation.
- The paint scratches easily on this helmet.
- Cost: $595. It costs half as much as a used motorcycle.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet[azonbox1 tagt = “Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet” imgurl= “https://helmetgearblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/shoei-modular-helmet.jpg” imgdsc=”The face shield and chin bar raise as one full, locked unit” lnktxt= “Check on Amazon” linkl=”https://www.amazon.com/Shoei-Neotec-Modular-Helmet-Large/dp/B006VR6E6K/?tag=helmet0bb-20″ headline= “Shoei Modular Helmet” subhline=”It also features a molded air spoiler which will reduce drag, lift, and take away excess pressure from your neck.” ]
- Can you a plug a radio headset into this helmet?
- Yes, you can wire in your own headset. There are small indentations on each side of the helmet to accommodate speakers.
- Does this helmet also have a chin strap?
- Yes, this helmet features a chin strap with two metal D-Rings.
- What all comes with this helmet?
- This helmet comes with the helmet, bag, and pinlock lens.
- Is this helmet bluetooth ready?
- It is not. You can however, put in your own bluetooth speakers.
This helmet is durable enough for extreme sports, highway riding, and comfortable enough for everyday commuting. This helmet will take you from the race track to the streets quite easily.
If you are looking for something that can take you everywhere in safety, as well as being stylish, then this is the helmet for you. It is good for today’s multi-purpose rider. It is sleek and aerodynamic as well.
It is superiority designed for comfort and ventilation. This helmet has all the ease and accessibility of a partial helmet, with all the safety that comes of a full face shielded helmet.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Shoei-Neotec-Modular-Helmet-Large/dp/B006VR6E6K/?tag=helmet0bb-20″ style=”flat” background=”#e88415″ size=”5″] Discount Link – Buy Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet on Amazon[/su_button]