When it comes to motorcycle helmets, most models are very straightforward. They simply have the shell, the padding, and a visor (depending on the kind you get).
However, with modern technology advancing at the rate it is, it was only a matter of time before helmets became high-tech. That’s where the BILT Techno Bluetooth Helmet comes in.
If you’ve ever ridden with other people, you know how hard it can be to communicate through a full-face helmet.
However, with the Bilt Motorcycle Helmets model, you can talk to each other through a Bluetooth connection and intercom built-in to the helmet itself.
Also, if you want to listen to music or take a call while riding (always practice safe biking), then you can do it all with this versatile and durable helmet. Today I’ll be showing you the benefits of the Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
- Motorcycle Safety
- >> Click Here To Read Specifications, Customer Reviews and Rating <<
- Pros of the Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet
- Cons of the Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet
- Features of the BILT Techno Bluetooth Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet
- FAQs About Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet
- >> See More Questions and Answers <<<
- Final Verdict
When it comes to riding a motorcycle, safety should always be your top priority. Since you don’t have the protection that you do with a car or other vehicle, you need to be alert and conscious of your surroundings at all times.
Although the bilt Bluetooth helmet, can connect calls and let you talk with other riders, you should always be as safe as possible. Here are some important things to consider when riding.
- Safety Gear: any true motorcyclist knows that the helmet is only one part of an entire ensemble of safety gear. To protect the rest of your body, you should invest in a thick, padded jacket, pants, and gloves. If necessary, you may also want elbow and knee pads for extra protection.
- Be Visible: a major cause of motorcycle accidents is when a car driver doesn’t see the biker when changing lanes or stopping. Wear bright colors if possible and be extra cautious on foggy days or when there’s low visibility. The better chance you have of other drivers seeing you, the better chance you have of avoiding an accident.
- Be Cautious: even though you can weave through traffic on your bike, don’t think that you automatically have the right of way. Many times a car will do a last-second lane change, which can mean disaster if you’re not paying attention. Always be on the lookout for potential obstacles.
- Avoid Riding in Bad Weather: obviously, if you have to bike in the rain or get caught in inclement weather while riding, you have to grin and bear it. However, slick roads are much more dangerous on a bike, so try to avoid riding in wet or icy weather as much as possible. Spin-outs are much more common on rainy days than dry ones.
Pros of the Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet
- Durable construction
- Sleek design
- Integrated Bluetooth options
- Easy to use
- Listen to music while you ride
- Intercom capabilities
- Stays cool
- Great air flow
- High safety rating
Cons of the Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet
- Can be loud from wind noise
- Intercom feature only available with other BILT helmets
- Microphone placement is a little awkward
- Size options are a little convoluted
- Can have pressure points around the ears, depending on head size
Features of the BILT Techno Bluetooth Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet[azonbox1 tagt = “Bilt Techno Bluetooth Helmet” imgurl= “https://helmetgearblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/bilt-techno-helmets.jpg” imgdsc=”Stay connected while riding with built-in intercom function” lnktxt= “Check on Amazon” linkl=”https://www.amazon.com/Techno-Bluetooth-Full-Face-Motorcycle-Helmet/dp/B00IRONCKG?tag=helmet0bb-20″ headline= “Bilt Techno Motorcycle Helmet” subhline=”Also, if you want to listen to music or take a call while riding (always practice safe biking), then you can do it all with this versatile and durable helmet. Today I’ll be showing you the benefits of the Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet” ]
- Heavy-duty exterior shell padded with polycarbonate foam for extra support
- Sleek matte white color and exterior
- Bluetooth compatible
- Works with Mp3 players and most mobile phones
- Stay connected while riding with built-in intercom function
- Removable liner for easy cleaning
- Sun shield keeps glare out
- Meets all DOT standards
- Multiple air vents for better airflow
FAQs About Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet
What devices is this helmet compatible with?
According to the manufacturer, you can sync up with pretty much any Bluetooth device. I don’t think there are any software or app updates that you need specifically.
Does this helmet run on batteries? Do they need to be replaced often?
The helmet comes with a rechargeable battery. For best results, I would charge it whenever you’re not using it since it only lasts a few hours.
What’s the range of the intercom/rider-to-rider function?
According to the specs, it should work up to about a half mile, but realistically it’s closer to a quarter mile.
If you want a blend of style, performance, and high technology, then this bilt techno bluetooth helmet is for you. I love the Bluetooth connection so I can listen to my favorite jams while I’m weaving through traffic. I haven’t been able to use the intercom feature yet, but it’s nice to know that it’s available should I ever need it.
Overall, this helmet is rugged and dependable, but it does have a few issues, namely wind noise and the placement of the microphone. The foam around the mic is kind of thick, so I had to remove it so I wouldn’t keep rubbing against it. Other than that, though, I love this helmet.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Techno-Bluetooth-Full-Face-Motorcycle-Helmet/dp/B00IRONCKG?tag=helmet0bb-20″ style=”flat” background=”#e88415″ size=”5″] Discount Link – Buy Bilt Techno Bluetooth helme on Amazon[/su_button]